1. Brushless, low interference: The brushless hub motor has removed the brush, and the most direct change is that there is no electric spark generated when the brushed motor is running, which greatly reduces the interference of the electric spark to the remote control radio equipment.
2. Low noise and smooth operation: The brushless hub motor has no brushes, the friction force is greatly reduced during operation, the operation is smooth, and the noise will be much lower. This advantage is a huge support for the stability of the model.
3. Long service life and low maintenance cost: Without the brush, the wear of the brushless hub motor is mainly on the bearing. From a mechanical point of view, the brushless hub motor is almost a maintenance-free motor. When necessary, Just do some dusting maintenance.
The brushless motor has excellent low-speed torque performance, large torque and other performance characteristics, which are irreplaceable for brushless wheel hub motors. However, in terms of the convenience of brushless wheel hub motors, with the cost reduction trend of brushless controllers and brushless technology With the rapid development and market competition, the brushless power system is in the stage of rapid development and popularization, which also greatly promotes the development of model sports.
1. The motor will not be damaged. Wrong, brushless hub motors can also fail. For example, the coil is short-circuited, foreign objects enter the motor, and the motor is overloaded and overheated, causing the magnet to demagnetize. Know the rated voltage and rated power of the motor, and keep the motor under the rated parameter value. If the rated parameter value is exceeded, the motor will be overloaded, overheated, demagnetized, etc.
2. The torque and speed are the same as those of the brushed motor. Wrong, still need to take one of torque and speed. If one indicator is high, the other must be discounted. This is why more than one brushless hub motor should be prepared. No matter what kind of motor, don't expect infinite speed and infinite torque. There must be only one of the two. For automation equipment, the highest speed should be obtained with sufficient torque. However, for brushless and brushed motors of the same level, the torque of the brushless motor is slightly higher at the same rotation speed; the rotation speed is slightly higher under the same torque. In short, the product of speed × torque, the brushless is higher than the brush. This is because it is more efficient than the brushed one.
3. No maintenance required. Wrong, the motor needs to be cleaned, bearings replaced, and magnets magnetized to maintain optimum performance. Any damage to the motor will render the motor inoperable.